I have some super exciting news! I have been selected to be an ambassador for Cocogo!! What is Cocogo you ask? It is an electrolyte drink made from coconut water and real fruit. It comes in easy to carry pouches and mixes with water for easy use on the go and tastes delicious. I have been looking for an electrolyte drink that doesn’t mess with my stomach. The drinks available in stores contain corn syrup which my stomach won’t digest. I ran my full marathon recently hydrating only with water and trust me, my body did not like it! So when I was contacted by Cocogo I couldn’t resist the chance to review the drink.
When I first took a sip of Cocogo, I was impressed by how great it tasted. The flavors are amazing even when using only one packet of Cocogo (they recommend up to 4 packets per use depending on the activity). I have been using Cocogo during every workout and have noticed that I am able to run longer without bonking like I had been and am able to push through a few extra sets while weightlifting. I have even used it during a sluggish afternoon and felt instantly better after drinking. I love that it is natural (I can identify the ingrediants) and that it isn’t overly sweet like some drinks I have tried. I am so excited to have found a electrolyte drink to use during long training runs and races! I only wish I had tried Cocogo sooner!
- Flavor – Mixed to any strength and still tastes good
- Energy – Quick to get into the bloodstream … nice long release of energy
- Electrolytes – High in electrolytes … No cramping issues were found
- Stomach & Digestion – Quick to digest … loved how well my stomach accepted it
- Ease of use – Small packets allow for very customized mixing
- Overall – This is a super solid product, well thought out and executed almost perfectly.